AppId is over the quota
Since these are all work from home, freelance, contract and telecommute jobs, you can be based anywhere and still apply. Providing you meet the employer's requirements. However, there are times when the employer will ask for applicants from a specific location, this will be clearly stated in the job posting below.
Looking for an artist for my audio show: Hermie and PoppenfreshGreetings and salutations,
I have been working on my own original audio show known as The Fucked Up Escapades of Hermie and Poppenfresh. I have finished episode one of the show, and episode two is currently a work in progress. However, I have been searching for an artist for the video versions of this audio broadcast on sites such as Youtube. That way, it can make the audio video seem that much more entertaining that just staring at white text on a black screen.
The kind of art style that I'm looking for is something in the same vein of a exaggerated yet sexy and expressive cartoon style such as Ren and Stimpy, Rocko's Modern Life, etc.
Before anyone says that they're interested, I highly recommend that you click the link here to listen to the first episode of Hermie and Poppenfresh: www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/554160
If you feel that your art style, with what I require, would be a great fit, feel free to e-mail me at the address below.
When you leave a message, please show an example of your work (single or portfolio) and what you're charging in terms of commissions.
I look forward to hearing back from some potential artists.
Thank you kindly for your time.
keywords: artist, artist gigs, artist jobs
www.genuinejobs.com